PLEASE NOTE: THIS AREA IS UNDER REVIEW
Not all information will be up to date in this section. If you have any queries or are looking for something in particular, please check with the LMC Office on 01438 880010.
Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire LMC aims to help GPs, Practice Managers and other practice staff keep up-to-date with all the main national and local healthcare matters.
On our Advice & Guidance pages found in the index below, you will see headings for a number of topics. These are not comprehensive but do cover most of the topics about which we are frequently asked.
If there is a specific topic or area which we have not covered on these pages, please use the Search facility to search the website, as we may have relevant information in a different section or in our Library.
- Changes from April 1st 2013
- Children’s Health and Safeguarding Children
- Clinical Issues
- Contracts and Contractual Issues
- Fees and Certificates
- Frequently Asked Questions
- GP Appraisal and Revalidation
- Locum, Salaried and Sessional GPs
- Partnership Issues
- Performers Lists and GP’s Obligations
- Practice Management