Select the “remember me” when logging in and your user name and password will be stored whenever you visit the site.
Please note the cookies must be enabled for this to work, also removing/emptying your cookies or using the “logout” will remove the “remember me” feature.
How to make the LMC Website your homepage
All browsers are slightly different but, although the words they use vary, most work in broadly the same way. The following instructions should work in most current browsers.
- Go to the page that you want to select as your homepage.
- Open the main internet tools menu in your browser – this may be called Tools, Edit, Firefox, or Safari (depending on your browser and operating system).
- Select the tab marked ‘Internet Options’, ‘General’, ‘Preferences’ or ‘Options’ (depending on your browser).
- You may see a button marked ‘Use current page’ or ‘Use current’. If so, click this button then click OK. The page you were visiting should be saved as your homepage and you won’t need to do anything else.
- If not, look for a box entitled ‘Homepage’, ‘Homepage location’ or similar, which will contain the URL (web address) of your current homepage. Type http://www.bedshertslmcs.org.uk, into this box and click OK. Your new homepage will be set.