Our GP & Practice Manager Conference was held on Thursday 11th May. 150 delegates were in attendance along with 21 exhibitors and an excellent line of up of key note speakers and workshop presenters. There were 7 lively table discussions, 4 interactive workshops and 1-2-1 appointments available enabling delegates to attend a wide range of topics in variety of formats. It was a buzzing atmosphere with lots of exciting discussions and sharing of ideas.
- Opening Address – Dr Peter Graves
- The National Picture – Professor Chris Ham, Chief Executive The King’s Fund
- New Ways of Working – Lea Vale Medical Group
- Lea Valley Health – Primary Care Sustainability…..but where to start and what to do?
- Primary Care Home – Dr Steve Laitner
- New Ways of Working, Multidisciplinary team around the Doctor – Newport Pagnell Medical Centre
- New Models of Practice and Management, Sarah Longland
- FootFall, the Digital Practice – Silicon Practice Ltd
- NHS Primary Care Premises – Aitchison Raffety
- The Practice Manager of the Future – Practice Management Academy
- Indemnity Protection: The Changing Landscape Of Primary Care – MIAB
The conference was well received and we were able to collate information from practices with regards to who needs what support and who can offer support to local projects and help other practices. This will be followed up in the next few weeks and months so together we can face the future with optimism.
|How would you rate the conference?|
|Organisation of the conference||83%||17%|
|Format of the conference (types of delivery)||64%||34%||2%|
|Content of the conference (variety of topics)||79%||19%||2%|