November 21 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm£95
Aims and Objectives
The half day QOF course will enable delegates to have a better understanding of QOF in order to aid practice achievement of QOF targets.
The course will enable delegates to:
- gain an understanding of how the Quality and Outcomes Framework fits into the workings of General Practice
- understand the current QOF clinical indicators and targets
- gain an understanding of the disease processes of the long-term conditions that form the QOF clinical indicators
- demonstrate a general understanding of the associated medical terminology
- demonstrate a general understanding of the related tests and investigations and medication required for these groups of patients.
For General Practice staff who would like to gain a better understanding of QOF e.g. Non-clinical staff such as administrators, receptionists, coders, summarisers and those staff new to general practice including HCAs and Practice Nurses.