Looking for a portfolio career?
Join our bespoke GP Fellowship scheme
- A dynamic, resourceful, creative individual with leadership qualities?
- Looking for the opportunity to widen and develop your experience in general practice?
- Looking to develop a career combining general practice with your special interest?
- Keen to be involved in the future of healthcare commissioning?
- Looking for an exciting, varied and innovative new role?
- 1 year programme designed to promote career progression
- Fully funded educational options to post graduate certificate level
- Full or part time supportive employment in a Bedfordshire or Luton GP Practice
- 1 day per week paid clinical or commissioning placement
- 1 year contract, salary £76,500
We are looking for dynamic GPs to join our new GP Fellowship programme. If you want to enhance your clinical, educational and leadership potential we want to hear from you.
Applications by covering letter and curriculum vitae to:
Information pack available on request.Informal email discussions with Susi Clarke also welcome.
Ad release date: Week of 9th October 2017
Closing date: Friday 27th October 2017 – COP
Interview date: Friday 3rd November 2017