- A newly qualified GP or within 5 years of qualifying
- Looking to develop your role and widen your experience in a GP setting
- Wanting to develop academically in your area of special interest
- Enthusiastic, forward thinking and resourceful
If so we are looking for you!
We can offer you the following:
- A one year fellowship programme, designed to suit your career aspirations and development, with the intention of extending this to permanent employment locally
- Employment in a participating practice in East and North Hertfordshire CCG area, with clinical supervision and mentorship and a minimum Salary of £8,500 per session per annum (plus NI and Pension)
- Potential for an attachment at a local NHS provider or CCG
- Funded post graduate educational programme at the University of Hertfordshire for example Post Graduate Certificate in Medical Education, Diploma in Dermatology or funding towards a Masters qualification
If you want to develop your potential then we are keen to hear from you.
Please send expressions of interest along with a Curriculum Vitae and covering letter to Julie Ballard, Primary Care Workforce and Education Programme Manager, East and North Hertfordshire CCG or email Julie.email@example.com
Informal email discussions welcome with Dr Robin Christie, Clinical Lead for Primary Care Workforce Planning and Education at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30th May 2017