Be a Nurse Mentor in Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton KeynesHelen Bean
Be a Nurse Mentor in Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes
We are currently recruiting experienced nurses in Bedfordshire, Luton and Milton Keynes (BLMK) to mentor newly qualified nurses on the New to Practice Fellowship Programme. Nurse mentors will be required to offer mentees 6 hours of mentoring across a year. This is in addition to your main role and should be delivered outside your normal working requirements. Managed by Beds & Herts LMC, in partnership with BLMK ICS Training Hub.
- Nurse Mentors Recruitment Information (please read before applying)
- Application Form for Nurse Mentors (direct link, please read recruitment information above before applying)
- Application deadline: Wednesday 24th June, 5.00pm
- Informal Interviews: Thursday 9th July (PM) and Friday 10th July (AM) – times TBC
- Induction/Training Event: Thursday 16th July, 1.00 – 3.00 pm.
For more information, please contact Helen Bean, Programme Manager, Beds & Herts LMC, [email protected] or ask for Helen via 01438 880010.