Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidance for clinicians in General PracticeHelen Bean
Coronvirus (COVID-19) advice and guidance for clinicians in general practice are below. PLEASE NOTE some information is changing daily so please check NHSE and Public Health websites to ensure you receive up to date information.
If you are a member of the public looking for health advice, please go to the NHS website.
If you are looking for advice about the government response to the outbreak, go to the gov.uk website.
Information for Clinicians and Healthcare Professionals in Primary Care
General Guidance to main pages/areas:
- BMA: Advice & Support
- NHSE: Updates and Guidance for Clinicians in General Practice
- PHE: Guidance and Regulations
- RCGP: Policy and Information
- GRO guidance No5 – Act enabling modifications to registration processes
- LMC LAW: HR FAQs, (15 April 2020)
- LMC Law Privacy Notice Updates for Practices
- LMC Law: PCN GROUPINGS – AGREEMENT FOR THE PROVISION OF A COVID-19 VACCINATION PROGRAMME
- LMC Law ONE PCN – AGREEMENT FOR THE PROVISION OF A COVID-19 VACCINATION PROGRAMME
- LMC Law: GUIDANCE NOTES – Covid-19 ES Vaccination Programme Agreement
- Guidance about return to work or school
- Requests for medical certification for absence from school: Template letter for parents or schools
- Requests for medical certification for absence from work: Template letter for employers