|We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, committed salaried sessional GP to join our dedicated practice team. We are a growing family orientated training practice with a current list size of around 6850 patients, based within Herts & Essex Community Hospital in Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire.
We pride ourselves on delivering professional medical care in a friendly environment while striving to meet all the challenges of modern General Practice.
The successful candidate will be supported by two GP Partners, two Practice Nurses, a HealthCare Assistant & our Practice Manager / Secretarial / Administration team.
• Training practice
• High patient satisfaction
• Innovative & expanding practice
• Consistently high QOF achievement
• Good CQC rating
• Involvement in commissioning & development of local services
• Member of the local Federation
• Research Accredited – Opportunities to be involved in research projects
• Friendly, supportive environment with good team spirit
• SystmOne Clinical system and electronic prescribing
• Modern premises within Community Hospital with same day x-ray & phlebotomy facilities
• Good links with the local Hospice / Community Teams
• Website www.parsonagesurgery.co.uk
Local Area details:
• Outstanding local Schools
• Good transport links
• Conveniently located with easy links to the M11, London, Cambridge & close to Stansted Airport
• Free parking onsite
• Onsite cafeteria
• NHS pension enrolment
• BMA Model Contract
• Support with Professional Development
If you are interested in this position, please forward a CV preferably via email & covering letter stating your current salary & notice period, for the attention of:
Michelle Ford – Practice Manager
Email via: [email protected] or [email protected]
Parsonage Surgery, Herts & Essex Hospital, Cavell Drive, Haymeads Lane, Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 5JH
Informal visits are welcome, please telephone to arrange 01279 827185 / 01279 827639
Following shortlisting, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Job description and Personal Job description Spec