Website The Lodge Health Partnership
The surgery has a long-established reputation for high quality patient care. We believe we have the resilience and size to allow our GPs to develop their interests and skills: clinical, managerial or teaching, whichever suits you best.
We can be flexible on sessions, as finding the right person to fit in our team is of paramount importance to us.
- 21,000 patients across three modern premises in St Albans and Redbourn
- GMS practice providing a full range of services with additional special interests. Emis Web clinical system
- Training practice for both Foundation and GPVTS training and Nurse training
- Highly skilled Nursing team with four Nurse Practitioners and two Community Matrons who undertake most home visits
- Active PCN engagement with two Pharmacists and Social Prescriber
- Enthusiastic leaders in commissioning and the local federation, STAHFED
- Actively engaged in building a model of sustainable primary care
CV to Liz Richards, Practice Manager [email protected]