Suthergrey House Medical Centre
Suthergrey House Medical Centre is looking for an enthusiastic and committed GP to join our hard-working friendly team.
Our expanding team includes Clinical Pharmacists and a First Contact Physiotherapist who work alongside our practice nursing team to provide high quality care to our patients in Central Watford.
The practice works alongside two other practices to make up Central Watford Primary Care Network (PCN).
- 10,000 patient list size
- Rated ‘Good’ in CQC inspection
- EMIS Web, Docman 10 and AccuRx systems
- Docman triaged by clinical coders to reduce workload
- Conveniently located for London or Watford based applicants
- Part-time or full time sessions available
- Competitive salary from £10,500 per session annually
- Flexible sessions
- 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week study leave (pro rata)
- NHS Pension
- Medical Indemnity
- On-site parking
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to our Operations and Finance Manager, Laura Whittington, via email – [email protected]