Regal Chambers Surgery
GP Partner/Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership) Roles at Regal Chambers Surgery
An exciting opportunity has arisen for additional GPs to join our fantastic team at Regal Chambers Surgery. We are a resilient, friendly, forward-thinking, teaching and training practice in a historic market town within easy reach of London. We are supportive and look after each-other as well as the health & wellbeing of our patients.
- GMS practice of over 12,700 patients with an ever-expanding list size
- Track record of high QOF and enhanced service targets achieved
- Strong collaborative working with the 4 other practices in our Primary Care Network and wider GP Federation, 12PointCare
- Organised and well-structured practice (team consists of 7 GP Partners, 3 Salaried GPs, 2 GP Retainers, 2 ST3 GP Registrars, 2 Clinical Pharmacists, 3 Nurse Practitioners, 2 Practice Nurses, 2 HCAs and an excellent ancillary/administrative support team)
- Systm1 Clinical System and users of Ardens, AccuRx, E-consult
- CQC visit in January 2016, rated as good. This rating was re-confirmed in 2021.
- Accredited training practice
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Dr Victoria Fraser, Regal Chambers Surgery, 50 Bancroft, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG5 1LL or via email to our Business Manager, Hayley Marshall [email protected]
We are happy to arrange an informal meeting.
Interview Date: To be arranged