Burvill House Surgery
Burvill House Surgery is recruiting!
An opportunity has arisen at Burvill House Surgery based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
We are a forward thinking, supportive and well established Training Practice seeking a Salaried GP to join a friendly, dedicated team with a determination to provide good Primary Care to our patients, as well as supporting our staff.
- 6 partners and 2 salaried associates plus 5 nurses and 1 HCA on clinical staff
- Increasing list size currently 12,000
- Practice Business and Operations Management Team
- Large administration team with systems in place to reduce GP admin burden
- Approved GP Training Practice
- High QOF achievement and stable income with CQC rating good
- EMIS web clinical system with Ardens, Docman 10, Olympus dictation software
- Regular clinical meetings and quality improvement discussions
- Part of Hatfield PCN- a flourishing PCN with expanding PCN staff including pharmacists, care co-ordinators, social prescribers and in-house physiotherapists
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- £10,750 per session
- Protected administration time
- Flexible working conditions
- BMA contract
- Indemnity cover
- 1 admin session per 8 session week pro rata
- Negotiable working pattern
- 15 appointments per session
- GP mentor for NQ GPs
- Support to pursue special interests and training
- 6 weeks annual leave pro rata
- 1 week study leave pro rata
- Duty sessions fair share and supported by Nurse Practitioners
- Significant opportunities for career progression for the right candidate
- Low visiting burden supported by in hours deputising service
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV along with a covering letter to John Phipps, Practice Manager, email: [email protected], direct dial: 01707 282730.
Visit our website for further information – Burvill House Surgery