Lodge Health Partnership
A rewarding and interesting career for an enthusiastic doctor in St Albans and the nearby village of Redbourn.
We can be flexible on sessions, as finding the right person to fit in our team is of paramount importance to us. Ideally, we are looking for between 4 and 8 sessions a week.
St Albans is a historic market city with excellent local schools and easy commuter links to London and the countryside. Redbourn is a close-knit village approximately 5 miles from St Albans, close to the M1.
The Lodge Health Partnership has 21,000 patients. We are a large practice with a multidisciplinary team consisting of Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, HCAs, Physiotherapists, Physician Associate, Social Prescribers, Care Coordinators and Clinical Pharmacists. Please visit our website to meet the team.
We are a training practice with GP trainers and associate trainers. We also have current salaried GPs training to become trainers. Our nursing team includes mentors that support student nurses.
Our offer includes:
- A thorough induction programme with GP mentor support
- Very few home visits as these are done by our advanced nurse practitioners
- Generous study leave- up to two weeks paid pro rata
- Medical indemnity fully paid
- Free car parking
- Flexible session start and finish times when not doing a duty doctor session.
- Regular in house meetings/ learning
- Senior Clinical Administrators who support the GP team with their admin, both urgent and routine.
- Support to develop special interests such as minor surgery, coil/implants etc.
- Social events to dip in and out of as you choose such as walks, fun runs, pizza days, cake days, drinks and much more.
Competitive salary depending on experience.
Please visit www.lodgesurgery.co.uk to find out more about us or follow us on social media.
Facebook – @thelodgehealthpartnership
Instagram – @thelodgehealthpartnership_
Twitter – @health_lodge
If you would like to arrange an informal visit, get more information, or apply (send CV), please contact the Practice Manager, Liz Richards, via email [email protected]. Liz can arrange for you to speak to a current GP at the practice if you would like to. We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date is Friday 10th June 2022, however applicants will be interviewed as they apply.
See additional attachment: LHP Salaried GP – Job Description May 2022