Highfield Surgery is a small friendly practice set in leafy rural Hertfordshire. We have high patient satisfaction rates and are looking for a forward thinking, highly motivated GP to work with our friendly team as we expand our patient list size.
We are currently embedding the NHS digital transformation plan into how we care for our patients. This is allowing us to become more flexible for the needs of our patients and staff. We can be flexible on sessions as we are keen to recruit the right candidate to fit in with our team. We are open to discussion with the right candidate to make the role flexible to fit around your life.
We pride ourselves on being a friendly and approachable team and like to meet for coffee breaks most days (alongside social events outside of working hours!) This is important to us to manage the stresses of general practice and support each other.
- Practice list size 6,500
- 3 Partners and 1 Salaried GP
- Innovative ways of working. Gearing towards e-consult total triage by Autumn 2022
- Good work life balance with flexible working conditions
- Ideally 4 to 6 sessions per week & Duty Cover on a rotational basis
- Flexible session times when not doing duty doctor session
- Opportunity to develop special interests (such as minor surgery etc.) and develop lead roles
- Purpose built spacious building on one level – only 6 years old
- Support staff including ANP/ Practice Nurse/ Health Care Assistant/Physician Associate/ Pharmacists/Mental Health Care Worker/ Health Coach and many admin support staff
- CQC rated as good across all domains
- Vibrant working PCN developing Population Management for Health and Inequalities
- Awarded Purple Star in June 22 for excellence in care of Learning Disability patients
- Staff car park and easy off street parking
- Paper light practice – Emis Web/ Docman/E-Consult/Ardens/Accurux/Mjog
- Indemnity paid by practice
- Competitive remuneration depending on experience
- NHS Pension Scheme
See separate attachment: Salaried GP – Job Description
If you are interested in this position, please apply by sending a covering letter and CV to our Practice Manager, Nina Booth – [email protected] We also welcome informal visits.
We look forward to meeting you!