Rothschild House Group
With the recent expansion of our surgeries, Rothschild House Group are now looking for highly motivated GPs to join our clinical teams at 2 of our locations. We are a friendly, high achieving and dynamic training Practice based in Hertfordshire. Located in the Chilterns Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the market towns of Tring, Berkhamsted and Markyate, our surgeries are within easy reach of Aylesbury, Hemel Hempstead, Chesham, Dunstable and Luton.
What we are looking for:
- Markyate – 6-8 session GP. With a list size of approximately 4,400 patients, our newly built dispensing surgery is located within a semi-rural village between the Herts, Beds and Bucks borders.
- Tring – 6 session GP. Our dispensing surgery has a list size of 21,000 patients. Tring is a beautiful market town within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Tring – 6-7 session Locum to cover for 3-6 months due to GP illness, including covering patient list and admin.
All of our sites are within easy access to the M1 and M25 motorways, and close to local rail links to London.
Whole Group information:
- GP Training Practice
- Competitive salary
- Traditional but forward-thinking practice
- Emis clinical system
- Excellent support team and facilities
- Regular CPD and training opportunities
- No extended hours
To arrange an informal site visit/informal chat with one of our GP Partners or Group Practice Manager, or for further information – please telephone Sarah Langer, HR Manager on 01442 822468. Please send your CV along with a covering letter to [email protected]