The Lodge Health Partnership
A rewarding and interesting career awaits an enthusiastic doctor in the historic and desirable city of St Albans and nearby village of Redbourn.
Have you a passion for medicine and would like to work with a highly skilled and valued practice team?
We are looking for a Salaried GP or Partner. This would be a supportive job for someone recently qualified considering Partnership for the first time, or Salaried with a view to Partnership.
The surgery has a long-established reputation for high quality patient care. We believe we have the resilience and size to allow our GPs to develop their interests and skills; clinical managerial or teaching, whichever suits you best.
We can be flexible on sessions as find the right person to fit in our team is of paramount important to us.
• 21, 000 patients across three modern premises in St Albans and Redbourn
• GMS practice providing a full range of services with additional special interests. Emis Web clinical system
• Training practice for both Foundation and GPVTS training and Nurse training
• Highly skilled Nursing team with four Nurse Practitioners and two Community Matrons who undertake most home visits
• Active PCN engagement with two Pharmacists and Social Prescriber
• Enthusiastic leaders in commissioning and the local federation, STAHFED
• Actively engaged in building a model of sustainable primary care.
We reserve the right to close the recruitment advertisement early.