Shephall Health Centre
Due to GP transition planning at the practice we are looking for an enthusiastic GP to join our professional, forward thinking and patient friendly multi-disciplinary team.
- Offering 4-8 sessions
- 6 GPs including Partners, Salaried and Sessional GPs
- Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Physicians Associate, Prescribing Nurse, GPN and HCA
- Active signposting by reception to ensure patients are seen by the right person at the right time
- Clinical support including regular MDT meetings providing support, case discussions and learning
- Approachable and dynamic leadership, adapting to staff and patient needs
- Based in a modern, eco-friendly, purpose built health centre
- List size 8,900 and increasing
- TPP SystemOne/Ardens/AccuRx/Dragon dictation
- 2019 CQC rating Good
- High IIF and QOF achievement with low exception reporting
- GP patient survey and overall experience higher than local and national average
- GP Training Practice
- Easy access to beautiful Hertfordshire countryside / 5 minutes to A1M Junction 7 / 25 minutes train to London
- Flexible start date for the right candidate
- New to Partnership Payment for interested partner with mentorship in house
- Special interest in LARC, minor surgery, dermatology or GP training would be welcomed
Informal enquiries and visits are welcome. For further information, please contact Dr Kolade Daodu via email – [email protected] or call us on 01438 312097.
Visit our website for more details about the practice Shephall Health Centre.