Upcoming Training & Events
Level 3 Children and Adult Safeguarding Webinars in Herts & West Essex
Beds & Herts LMC and Herts & West Essex ICB invite primary care colleagues working in general practice in Hertfordshire or West Essex (HWE) to attend the following FREE Safeguarding webinars, contributing to Level 3 training requirements.
There are two sessions (A & B) and two opportunities to attend each event. Half day webinars will be delivered between November 2023 to February 2024.
- Sudden Unexpected Deaths in Children, SUDC UK
- Signs of Elder Abuse, Age UK Herts
Dates & times:
- Wednesday 15th November 2023, 1.30 – 4.00pm
- Tuesday 23rd January 2024, 1.30 – 4.00pm
- Hertfordshire IDVA (Independent Domestic Violence Advocacy) Service
- Court Appearances, presented by Dr Olive Hayes, Consultant Community Paediatrician East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust & Designated Doctor for Safeguarding Children, Hertfordshire and West Essex ICB.
Dates & times:
- Tuesday 05th December 2023, 1.30 – 4.00pm
- Wednesday 28th February 2024, 1.30 – 4.00pm
Please contact [email protected] for further details on how to register for these webinars.
Business Fundamentals New to Practice Programme
Beds & Herts LMC Business Fundamentals is a modular introductory programme aimed at New to Practice and early career professionals who wish to gain some knowledge and understanding of the business essentials of general practice at operational and strategic levels. Six ‘bite-size’ modules are delivered online from September to December 2023.
The programme is kindly funded by the BLMK and Herts & West Essex ICB Training Hubs. You must therefore be new to general practice and working in Bedfordshire, Luton, Milton Keynes, Hertfordshire or West Essex. We encourage you to attend all modules. Please register your interest via your local Training Hub.
See the attached flyer for more information, module dates and how to register.
Business Fundamentals New to Partnership Programme
The Beds & Herts LMC Business Fundamentals Programme is designed for new and aspiring partners working in general practice in Hertfordshire or Bedfordshire. The programme consists of six modules and will be delivered face-to-face from February to June 2024.
Please click here for further information and how to apply.
Closing date for applications: Friday 01st December 2023, 12pm (midday)